1. These general conditions apply to all contracts concluded via the Miko webshop with a buyer who obtains or uses the goods exclusively for non-professional objectives.
2. The seller is Miko Coffee Service NV, with registered office at Steenweg op Mol 177, 2300 Turnhout (Belgium), BTW BE 0429.197.383, RPR Turnhout.
3. All mentioned prices include VAT and any other taxes, but do not include costs of transport. Costs of transport depend on the delivery address and will be charged separately.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, all ordered goods need to be paid up-front, by way of one of the payment methods offered on the website. Miko Coffee Service SA accepts payments with VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards. If you choose to pay with a credit card the amount will be directly debited from your card after confirmation of your payment.
5. Orders will be executed within 30 days after the order. If the order is not executed within this time period, the buyer has the right to cancel the order, at no cost and without the intervention of the court being required, by way of a notice to the seller, except when at that time the goods have already been sent. In case of cancellation, any amounts already paid by the buyer will be returned by the seller within 30 days after the cancellation.
6. The goods are delivered at the delivery address specified by the seller, or, if no such specification is made, at the seller’s domicile. The general conditions of sale of our parcel service provider apply.
7. The seller is liable for every lack of conformity of the delivered goods to the offer, which existed at the time of the delivery and which manifests itself within two years after the delivery.
8. Every complaint concerning a lack of conformity can be addressed to Miko Coffee Service NV, Steenweg op Mol 177, 2300 Turnhout (Belgium), e-mail email@example.com.
9. The buyer must make his or her complaint within two months after the discovery of the lack of conformity.
10. If the complaint is well-founded, the seller is responsible for the replacement of the delivered goods free of charge to the buyer. The buyer does not have the right to demand the termination of the agreement, except when the seller has not carried out the replacement within a reasonable time period or without serious inconvenience to the buyer.
11. The buyer is not allowed to resell the goods.
12. Belgian law applies. The courts of Turnhout (Belgium) will have jurisdiction, without prejudice to the jurisdiction of the courts which are indicated by imperative law.